Architect: Martin & Hall

1 property

Martin & Hall was the architectural partnership of Frank W. Martin (1863–1917) and George F. Hall (1866–1928). While employed by Stone, Carpenter & Willson, both decided to leave and open their own practice in 1893. They are well-known for many of the city’s building designs, including the Natural History Museum at Roger Williams Park, Classical High School, Hope High School, the Irons & Russels building at 95 Chestnut, the Alice building, and more. Wikipedia