A part of the Provisions District met the wrecking ball in 2011. Owner of this and nearby buildings, The Providence Journal Company, used deferred maintenance as an excuse.
This historic wooden structure over the Providence River withstood the Hurricane of 1938 but not a lighting strike on January 12, 2011
An almost 100 year old apartment building turned dormitory became too downtrodden to be useful.
A family-owned party supply, costume, and novelty store operating since the early 1980s. Closed in 2005 and burned in 2011.
Two simple, turn-of-the- and mid-century industrial buildings used for jewelry industry purposes over the past 50 years razed in 2011 for speculative purposes.
A former waterfront nightclub overlooking Narragansett Bay that operated under many different names in its 10 year lifespan